Wagner Group’s Sudan Denials Have Been Blown Apart: Report

Argentina Noticias Noticias

Wagner Group’s Sudan Denials Have Been Blown Apart: Report
Argentina Últimas Noticias,Argentina Titulares
  • 📰 thedailybeast
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 12 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 63%

Russia’s brutal Wagner Group is operating in Sudan, a report claims, despite the mercenary army’s consistent denials about being present in the war-torn African nation.

, a report claims, despite the mercenary army’s consistent denials about being present in the war-torn African nation. The U.K.’snewspaper on Friday reported that armed Wagner fighters had been spotted in Port Sudan—where civilians are currently trying to flee the country—and have also been “seen engaged in violence” in the Sudanese capital of

. Security sources told the outlet that Wagner recruits are patrolling the port, which plays a key role in the group’s long-alleged exporting of gold shipments out of Sudan. A British intelligence source also told

Hemos resumido esta noticia para que puedas leerla rápidamente. Si estás interesado en la noticia, puedes leer el texto completo aquí. Leer más:

thedailybeast /  🏆 307. in US

Argentina Últimas Noticias, Argentina Titulares

Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.

White House says second U.S. citizen has died in SudanWhite House says second U.S. citizen has died in SudanThe White House said Wednesday a second American citizen has died amid the fighting in Sudan between rival generals.
Leer más »

Sudan's Bashir and allies out of jail, fighting flaresSudan's Bashir and allies out of jail, fighting flaresSudan's army and a paramilitary force battled on the outskirts of the capital on Wednesday, undermining a truce in an 11-day conflict that civilian groups fear could revive the influence of ousted autocrat Omar al-Bashir and his loyalists.
Leer más »

Second American dead in Sudan, White House National Security Council spox John Kirby confirmsSecond American dead in Sudan, White House National Security Council spox John Kirby confirmsWhite House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby told reporters on Wednesday that a second American citizen died in Sudan amid a 72-hour ceasefire.
Leer más »

U.S. planning to send a consular team to Sudan to assist fleeing AmericansU.S. planning to send a consular team to Sudan to assist fleeing AmericansThe team would help fleeing U.S. citizens get on to flight or ships out of Sudan and to safety.
Leer más »

'Huge' risk as Sudan fighters occupy lab holding deadly disease samples'Huge' risk as Sudan fighters occupy lab holding deadly disease samplesThe U.N. health agency said it had confirmed 14 attacks on healthcare during the fighting, killing eight and injuring two, and it warned that 'depleting stocks of blood bags risk spoiling due to lack of power.'
Leer más »

Alaskan humanitarians respond to conflict in SudanAlaskan humanitarians respond to conflict in SudanThe Alaska Health Project South Sudan is headquartered in Anchorage. Its founders say they have established medical clinics, improved agricultural practices and built 56 wells in South Sudan since 2008.
Leer más »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 15:49:09