The death of the 40-year-old victim was not announced as a homicide at the time; the arrests were made late last month.
SAN JOSE — Two men have been arrested in connection with the 2021 killing of a man in downtown San Jose whose death was a mystery for several months before the coroner’s office declared it was a homicide, authorities said.
In March 2022, the Santa Clara County Medical Examiner-Coroner’s Office ruled that 40-year-old Wayne Ham had been the victim of a homicide, police said. His listed cause of death was a combination of unspecified head trauma and drug toxicity.
Argentina Últimas Noticias, Argentina Titulares
Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.
Police arrest 2 men in 2021 homicide at downtown San Jose parkTwo men have been arrested for a 2021 homicide at a San Jose park, police announced Monday.
Leer más »
Man stabbed to death on residential street in South San JoseA man was stabbed to death in South San Jose early Sunday morning, according to the San Jose Police department.
Leer más »
Family marks 1 year since shooting death of San Jose Safeway workerMonday marks one year since a San Jose Safeway worker was shot and killed while on the job.
Leer más »
Three dead, six injured in string of San José attacksPolice arrested Kevin Parkourana on suspicion of using a knife and stolen cars against the victims in a rampage that terrorized San José and neighboring Milpitas. The motive remains a mystery.
Leer más »
Neighbors struggle to make sense of tragic killing spree in San JoseTwo days after a deadly South Bay rampage took the lives of three victims, residents and authorities continue to ask questions about why it happened.
Leer más »
San Jose Earthquakes, fans set new world recordThe San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday have officially made history by breaking the world record for the largest soccer lesson.
Leer más »