SAFD’s Arson Bureau takes lead on deadly K-Bar explosion

Argentina Noticias Noticias

SAFD’s Arson Bureau takes lead on deadly K-Bar explosion
Argentina Últimas Noticias,Argentina Titulares
  • 📰 ExpressNews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 66 sec. here
  • 3 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 30%
  • Publisher: 51%

The death toll now stands at three from the Friday night blast on the Southeast Side.

When a sharp bang woke up Jessie Chavez late Friday night, she thought a car had smashed into the side of her house. Her entire home shook and her 12-year-old ran into the living room, frightened and asking about the noise.

From her front yard, Chavez had scanned the neighborhood looking for what might have happened, but it wasn’t until the next morning when she heard there had been an incident at K-Bar Services - a construction company about a half mile from her home on the Southeast side of San Antonio.after an explosion at K-Bar Services on Friday night. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, San Antonio Fire Department, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Explosives and SAPD are currently investigating the event.

As of Sunday afternoon, law enforcement are still on the scene and the entrance is blocked off from visitors. The SAFD’s Arson Bureau has been on site since 2:00 a.m. Sunday, but is still working to determine the cause. A late night “large explosion” felt by residents near Brooks City Base reportedly has left one person dead.“This is an extremely active case,” SAFD spokesman Joe Arrington said Sunday afternoon. “The fire department’s Arson Bureau has taken the lead on this case and are working with SAPD, the FBI and ATF to confirm what happened that night.”First responders, who were called to the scene at 11:30 p.m. Friday,- found the first victim immediately.

The Bexar County Medical examiner also identified one of those who was killed in the blast, as Roger Huron Jr., 36,

Hemos resumido esta noticia para que puedas leerla rápidamente. Si estás interesado en la noticia, puedes leer el texto completo aquí. Leer más:

ExpressNews /  🏆 519. in US

Argentina Últimas Noticias, Argentina Titulares

Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.

Self-proclaimed San Antonio 'dad bar Three Star Bar reopens after hiatus, ownership changeSelf-proclaimed San Antonio 'dad bar Three Star Bar reopens after hiatus, ownership changeThe bar has reopened with new leadership and plans for late night eats. SanAntonio SATX SanAntonioTX SanAntonioFood SanAntonioBars SanAntonioNightlife
Leer más »

Suspect in California flag-burning spree held on $3.25M bail for arson chargesSuspect in California flag-burning spree held on $3.25M bail for arson chargesLaw enforcement has identified the suspect accused of going door to door in Long Beach, California, setting U.S. and military flags on fire earlier this week.
Leer más »

How to protect your bank account from 'check washing': Better Business BureauHow to protect your bank account from 'check washing': Better Business BureauHoliday 'check washers' are targeting your checks to family, friends and merchants this holiday season. Consumer Investigator Jason Knowles has the tips to outsmart the thieves.
Leer más »

Remembering Brighton Bar, N.J.’s answer to CBGB, and its decades of thrashingRemembering Brighton Bar, N.J.’s answer to CBGB, and its decades of thrashingThe Long Branch bar was billed as a 'home of original music.' It was demolished last month.
Leer más »

Chicago shooting: 4 shot, 3 killed after altercation at Cragin bar spills onto street, police sayChicago shooting: 4 shot, 3 killed after altercation at Cragin bar spills onto street, police sayA shooting in Chicago left 4 people shot, 3 fatally in Belmont Cragin at West Melrose Street and North Central Avenue, the police department said.
Leer más »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 15:43:30