Man Charged with Issuing Mass Shooter Threats at UCI

Argentina Noticias Noticias

Man Charged with Issuing Mass Shooter Threats at UCI
Argentina Últimas Noticias,Argentina Titulares
  • 📰 NBCLA
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 23 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 59%

Sebastian Bogdan Dumbrava was convicted in March 2020 in a case involving multiple threats against the university.

After he got out of custody, from October through December 2021, Dumbrava tweeted that ``Judge Steiner stated that he believes I will commit a mass shooting at UC Irvine sometime next year in 2022,'' Soon said in the affidavit. ``He also apologized to the UC Irvine students that he believes I will massacre, stating he is sorry that he cannot do more to prevent me from killing them.

“My intent was to cause financial injury to the university. I had planned to pursue the shooting of students in the event that the university failed to provide restitution for my injuries.'' After a flash incarceration, Dumbrava was released Feb. 23 and ordered to report to his probation officer, but failed to do so, Soon said. That prompted an arrest warrant for Dumbrava, who had been living out of his mother's car, Soon said.

Hemos resumido esta noticia para que puedas leerla rápidamente. Si estás interesado en la noticia, puedes leer el texto completo aquí. Leer más:

NBCLA /  🏆 319. in US

Argentina Últimas Noticias, Argentina Titulares

Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.

Man charged with threatening mass shooting at UCIMan charged with threatening mass shooting at UCISebastian Dumbrava allegedly tweeted and emailed threats against the university to university officials, referencing the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting.
Leer más »

Man charged with killing fellow inmate at Monmouth County jailMan charged with killing fellow inmate at Monmouth County jailThe victim was found in the kitchen on Saturday morning.
Leer más »

Man charged in stabbing murder at Chicago Walgreens to be in court on MondayMan charged in stabbing murder at Chicago Walgreens to be in court on MondaySincere Williams allegedly planned to rob the Walgreens and came armed with a knife in September 2020, Chicago police said at the time. Calderon worked at the Walgreens and was stocking shelves when he grabbed her neck and was stabbed while trying to fight him off.
Leer más »

Man, Teens Charged for Robbing $3K From 16-Year-Old Inside NJ Mall Parking GarageMan, Teens Charged for Robbing $3K From 16-Year-Old Inside NJ Mall Parking GarageA man and three teenagers were arrested in connection to a robbery that took last week in the Garden State Plaza parking garage and targeted a 16-year-old, police said. The Paramus Police Department announced Monday the arrest of Manuel Pimentel-Reyes, 20 and of Hackensack, along with a 17-year-old from Maywood, a 17-year-old from Hackensack, and a 16-year-old from Hackensack for…
Leer más »

Man charged with terroristic threatening after standoff at downtown Anchorage hotelMan charged with terroristic threatening after standoff at downtown Anchorage hotelThe man arrested after a several-hour standoff at a downtown Anchorage hotel on Friday now faces a charge of terroristic threatening.
Leer más »

Testimony begins Tuesday for San Antonio man charged with 2019 double murderTestimony begins Tuesday for San Antonio man charged with 2019 double murderJohnathan Johnson is facing life in prison if found guilty in a 2019 double murder.
Leer más »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 11:33:48