'I said no': YouTuber MrBeast claims he declined invitation to join Titanic sub trip

Argentina Noticias Noticias

'I said no': YouTuber MrBeast claims he declined invitation to join Titanic sub trip
Argentina Últimas Noticias,Argentina Titulares
  • 📰 IntEngineering
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 33 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 63%

Meanwhile, the US Coast Guard has opened an investigation into the causes of the submersible's implosion and begun efforts to recover its wreckage.

Popular YouTube creator MrBeast claimed in a tweet that he had been invited to join a trip on the Titan submersible to the Titanic wreckage earlier this month. MrBeast, however, declined the invitation.

It remains uncertain whether MrBeast would have been present aboard the ill-fated submersible, which suffered ancausing the tragic deaths of five individuals, or if he would have been on a different one. OceanGate Expeditions confirmed last week that their Titan submersible carrying CEO Stockton Rush, UK businessmen Hamish Harding, Shahzada Dawood and his son Suleman Dawood, and French diver Paul-Henri Nargeolet had "sadly been lost". The

with the Canadian research ship Polar Prince as it began its descent to the wreck of the Titanic on June 18. Days of search and rescue operations did not yield any signs of human life.

Hemos resumido esta noticia para que puedas leerla rápidamente. Si estás interesado en la noticia, puedes leer el texto completo aquí. Leer más:

IntEngineering /  🏆 287. in US

Argentina Últimas Noticias, Argentina Titulares

Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.

Youtuber MrBeast claims he declined invitation to go on 'Titanic sub'YouTube star MrBeast claims he declined an invitation to 'ride the Titanic sub': 'It's kind of scary that I could have been on it.'
Leer más »

YouTuber MrBeast: I Was Invited on the Doomed Titanic SubYouTuber MrBeast: I Was Invited on the Doomed Titanic Sub“I was invited earlier this month to ride the titanic submarine, I said no. Kind of scary that I could have been on it.'
Leer más »

YouTuber MrBeast claims he was invited on doomed Titanic sub — but declinedYouTuber MrBeast claims he was invited on doomed Titanic sub — but declined“Kind of scary that I could have been on it,” the YouTuber wrote.
Leer más »

MrBeast Turned Down Trip On Doomed Titanic SubmersibleMrBeast Turned Down Trip On Doomed Titanic SubmersibleMrBeast says he was almost one of the people onboard of the doomed Titanic submersible.
Leer más »

YouTuber MrBeast Says He Declined Invitation to Join Titanic Sub Trip - E! OnlineYouTuber MrBeast Says He Declined Invitation to Join Titanic Sub Trip - E! OnlineThree days after five people died in a Titan submersible implosion, iYouTuber MrBeast says he previously turned down an invite on a 'Titanic submarine'
Leer más »

MrBeast Says He Turned Down Invitation to Join Titanic Submersible Voyage: ‘Kind of Scary That I Could Have Been on It’MrBeast Says He Turned Down Invitation to Join Titanic Submersible Voyage: ‘Kind of Scary That I Could Have Been on It’MrBeast, the hugely popular YouTube creator known for his over-the-top stunts and challenges, said he had been invited on OceanGate’s submersible earlier in June but ultimately declined the o…
Leer más »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 16:00:19