Audi Begins Construction on Expanded F1 Facility to Take on the Big Boys

Argentina Noticias Noticias

Audi Begins Construction on Expanded F1 Facility to Take on the Big Boys
Argentina Últimas Noticias,Argentina Titulares
  • 📰 AutoweekUSA
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 35 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 63%

Manufacturer ramping up for debut in Formula 1 debut in 2026

Sauber, which currently competes as Alfa Romeo, will construct the chassis out of its current base in Hinwil, Switzerland.Construction began this week on the new building, called F7.2, and while it is not expected to be completed until Q1 2024, parts of it will be operational from March 2023.Formula 1 debut in 2026Audi announced in August that it will develop a power unit when Formula 1 introduces new engine regulations, and in October a strategic tie-in with Sauber Motorsport was confirmed.

The Competence Center Motorsport has previously housed other Audi projects, such as the Audi RS Q e-tron, the Audi R18 e-tron quattro hybrid racing car, and its Formula E car. “With the Competence Center Motorsport, we have an ideal base for our Formula 1 project,” said Oliver Hoffmann, Board Member for Technical Development.

“Audi Neuburg was designed from the outset to be able to tackle the most demanding motorsport projects. This foresight is paying off. With the existing facilities, we were able to immediately begin with the Formula 1 project. The expansion will create the necessary infrastructure for the development of our F1 power unit for the long term.

Hemos resumido esta noticia para que puedas leerla rápidamente. Si estás interesado en la noticia, puedes leer el texto completo aquí. Leer más:

AutoweekUSA /  🏆 229. in US

Argentina Últimas Noticias, Argentina Titulares

Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.

Smith: Addictive World Cup whets appetite for 2026Smith: Addictive World Cup whets appetite for 2026A U.S. win over the Netherlands would increase soccer fervor in America and Houston,...
Leer más »

US men's national team advancing will bring 'tremendous momentum' to Houston's 2026 World CupUS men's national team advancing will bring 'tremendous momentum' to Houston's 2026 World Cup'When the U.S. does well and advances - it captures the hearts of the country,' Chris Canetti, president of Houston's 2026 World Cup bid committee, told ABC13.
Leer más »

The Eagles’ grounds crew chief went to Qatar to prepare for hosting the 2026 World CupThe Eagles’ grounds crew chief went to Qatar to prepare for hosting the 2026 World Cup“When we built the stadium, we looked at it as, this stadium could host a World Cup,” Leonard said. Now it will host what could be the biggest one in soccer history.
Leer más »

MTA may hike fares 11% by 2026 to keep trains, buses running amid persistent budget woesMTA may hike fares 11% by 2026 to keep trains, buses running amid persistent budget woesSubway and bus fares may have to jump 11% by 2026 as the cash-poor MTA needs another $4 billion bailout amid chronically low ridership, transit officials said Wednesday.
Leer más »

Mayor Eric Adams visits Qatar to prepare for 2026 FIFA World CupMayor Eric Adams visits Qatar to prepare for 2026 FIFA World CupMayor Eric Adams arrived in Qatar on Friday to prepare for the 2026 FIFA World Cup.
Leer más »

Column: World Cup thoughts: the Euro-centric lineup, the 2026 format, Fox's coverage and moreColumn: World Cup thoughts: the Euro-centric lineup, the 2026 format, Fox's coverage and moreThe non-MLS starting 11, the scary stat, the end of group drama, CONCACAF woes, Fox's stumbles and why the US women have a huge financial stake in this World Cup
Leer más »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 05:13:13